Breastfeeding and going on a family road trip? No problem! With some planning, your baby is on their way to being a road warrior.
- Don’t mind driving at night? Nurse your little one at their usual nighttime feeding and then put them in her car seat ready for bed. There’s a good chance they’ll sleep for the duration of the trip.
- Plan ahead. Chart out the route before you leave, and designate places to stop along the way. These can be restaurants, shopping centers, or highway rest stops. When it’s time to nurse, or you need to stretch out your legs, you’ll have options on where to stop.
- Bring along a big water bottle. It’s important that you stay hydrated while road trip nursing.
- Pack extras. Extra changes of clothes (for your baby AND you!), extra diapers, extra wipes, extra nursing pads… Extra of whatever you think you’ll need. That way there are no surprises between home and your destination.
- Going to pump? Make sure your pump has batteries or bring your car adapter.
All content found on the Lansinoh.com website, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.