#1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US. Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature a quilted honeycomb lining that provides leak proof coverage.
- #1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US
- Waterproof lining for leak-proof confidence you can trust
- Quilted honeycomb layer for a dry and comfortable feeling
- Contoured shape ensures a comfortable and discreet fit even when wet.
- Each pad is individually wrapped and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.
- Superior absorbency, ideal for light and medium flow
What's In the Box
- Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads, individually wrapped
How should the Disposable Nursing Pads be stored?
The pads are individually wrapped and should be stored in a dry location. Please note, the pads are for one-time use only and should be disposed of after use.
Where can Disposable Nursing Pads be Purchased?
The Disposable Nursing Pads are currently available nationally wherever mom and baby products are sold. They are also available through a wide variety of online retailers including Amazon.com, Target.com and Lansinoh.com.
How often should the Disposable Nursing Pad be changed?
The Disposable Nursing Pads should be changed often to maintain skin health; a general guideline would be after each feeding.
Are the Disposable Nursing Pads recyclable?
While there are components in the pads that are recyclable, the intact pad itself is NOT. The outer wrapping of each pad is recyclable by facilities that process #4 plastics. Lansinoh is working towards producing more environmentally friendly products and have recently launched a washable nursing pad. To reduce waste, it is recommended to use a Washable nursing pad at home and at night (depending on flow) accompanied by disposable pads when out and about during the day.
Do Disposable Nursing Pads contain Latex?
No, the Disposable Nursing Pads are Latex Free.
Can the Disposable Nursing Pads be worn while sleeping overnight?
Yes, many moms find the Disposable Nursing Pads very absorbent, especially at night. It is recommended to change the pads during the night if they become saturated.