#1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US. Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature a quilted honeycomb lining that provides leak proof coverage.
- #1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US
- Waterproof lining for leak-proof confidence you can trust
- Quilted honeycomb layer for a dry and comfortable feeling
- Contoured shape ensures a comfortable and discreet fit even when wet.
- Each pad is individually wrapped and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.
- Superior absorbency, ideal for light and medium flow
What's In the Box
- Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads, individually wrapped
Pieces of gel came out of pad and were on my breast when baby fed, what do I do now?
We are committed to producing safe products for both moms and babies. Our disposable nursing pads are mainly comprised of fluffy pulp which is a paper material that is specifically manufactured to be soft and absorbent as well as super absorbent polymer (SAP) which are small beads that turn into a gel when the breastmilk is absorbed. All of the ingredients used to make our nursing pads are nontoxic and will not harm your baby if ingested. If you think there is a possibility that your baby did ingest some of the polymer, you can certainly reach out to your doctor and/or your local Poison Control Center.
Do the Disposable Nursing Pads contain Latex?
No, the Dispoable Nusring Pads are Latex Free.
Can I sleep with my Disposable Nursing Pads on?
Yes, many mothers find the Disposable Nursing Pads very absorbent, especially at night. We recommend changing the pads during the night if they become saturated.