Lansinoh Moms' Club
Learning to Love Your Pregnant Body
As you go through the changes of pregnancy, it’s not unusual to have mixed feelings about your changing body.
Here are a few tips for dealing with the ups and downs, and celebrating the journey along the way:
- Keep your eye on the prize. Remind yourself that all of these changes are happening because you are actually growing a new life inside of you. That's amazing, mama!
- Maintain a healthy diet. By incorporating fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains, you can be sure you’re providing your body with nutrients to support your growing baby.
- Stay active. Regular exercise can help boost your mood. Just be sure to speak to your doctor about the level of exercise that’s appropriate for you.
- Get positive reinforcement. Enlist friends and family to give you that extra support!
- Indulge yourself a bit. Sometimes a small treat can be a mood booster!
- Speak up. Talk to you healthcare provider about your concerns. Some women may need more support. Don’t be shy about discussing it with your doctor. The most important thing is getting the support you need!
All content found on the Lansinoh.com website, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.