Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads have superior absorbency and are ultra-soft, providing reusable leak-proof protection, wash after wash. Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads use a three-layer protection technology to protect against leaks: 1) A soft outer face sheet for superior comfort on even the most sensitive skin, 2) a unique absorbent blend with natural fibers at the core for fast absorption and drying, and 3) a waterproof outer layer for confidence throughout the day.
- 9X more absorbent than the leading washable nursing pad
- Ultra-soft inner layer to provide comfort for even the most sensitive skin
- Discreet and comfortable fit: A unique contoured tear-drop shape that conforms to the breast for a comfortable fit with no noticeable lines
- A Waterproof outer layer for extra confidence and discretion
- A specialized core made with plant fibers for fast absorption and drying - no more milk leaks
- Convenient, easy care: Machine washable, includes 4 Lansinoh nursing pads (2 pairs) and mesh washing bag
- From the number one brand in disposable nursing pads for breastfeeding
- Bamboo base, gluten-free, and latex free
What's In the Box
How to clean the Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads?
We recommend washing the Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads in the provided mesh bag using a gentle/delicate cycle and warm water (40°C/105°F). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Lay flat to dry.
Can I put the Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads in the dryer?
No, we recommend lying the Washable Nursing Pads flat to dry in order to maintain the shape.
Do I need to wash the Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads before the first use?
No, you do not need to wash the Washable Nursing Pads before the first use.
How often should I wash my Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads?
Machine wash the Nursing Pads after every use. Pads should be changed often to maintain skin health; a general guideline would be after each feeding or when saturated.
How do the Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads stay on? Can I wear my washable nursing pads without a bra?
Washable Nursing Pads include a non-slip edge to help them stay in place. We recommend wearing them inside your nursing bra or nursing tank. Make sure to place in bra with the contoured edge on the bottom.
Can I sleep with the Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads in my bra?
Yes, many mothers find the Washable Nursing Pads are absorbent throughout the night. We recommend that you change the pads during the night if they become saturated