ComfortFit® Breast Pump Flanges
- ComfortFit® Flanges include a soft, flexible rim that's soft on your skin
- Flexible rims hug your curves for a tight seal and more efficient pumping
- Getting the right fit can improve comfort and pumping efficiency so we offer 5 flange sizes to fit all shapes and sizes: 21mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30.5mm, and 36mm
- Easy to wash with warm, soapy water or put in the dishwasher between uses
- 2 ComfortFit® Flanges (available in 21mm, 28mm, 30.5mm, or 36mm)
To find the right flange size for you, measure your nipple not your areola and choose the flange size that is the next size larger than your nipple.
Your nipple should fit comfortably in the center of the flange tunnel. If your nipple touches the sides of the tunnel then try the next size up. However, if there is a lot of space around your nipple, then you’ll want to size down.
Nipple size and shape can change over time or even during a pumping session. Also, each breast may require a different size.
SOFT, FLEXIBLE RIMS
Comfortable on your skin
Our ComfortFit® flanges hug your curves to ensure a tight seal and maximize pumping efficiency. BPA and BPS free and made with a soft, flexible silicone rim.
5 FLANGE SIZES
Flanges fit for a queen
Getting the right fit can improve comfort and pumping efficiency so we offer 5 flange sizes to fit all shapes and sizes: 21mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30.5mm, and 36mm.
What moms want to know
The ComfortFit® flanges are available in the 21mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30.5mm, and 36mm size.
All ComfortFit® flanges are compatible with Lansinoh® Manual Pump and Lansinoh double electric breast pumps including Smartpumps and Signature Pro®.
Using the right flange size will increase comfort and milk flow. Follow our flange fit guide here.