Birth Prep & Recovery Organic Massage Oil
- Use for stretching bellies and before perineal massage
- Gynecologically tested and hypoallergenic
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Certified climate neutral by the DFGE Institute
- No animal testing
1.7 fluid ounces Organic Massage Oil, made with:
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil - Moisturizes and nourishes skin with a high concentration of Vitamin E
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil – Used as a lubricant on the skin surface, helping create a soft and smooth appearance
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – Contains high levels of vitamins and antioxidants, helping to moisturize and restore natural softness
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - A liquid wax similar to the protective layer of human skin, easy to absorb, helping to lock in moisture
- Wheat Germ Oil – Helps maintain an even skin tone; rich in nutrients including vitamin E, making it an effective antioxidant.
Use 2-3 drops to condition skin before perineal massage during pregnancy. Moisturize and nourish the skin of your stretching belly.
Also use to massage away aches and tension. Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only.
For additional guidance on perineal massage, please consult your healthcare provider.
Use before perineal massage to support skin elasticity
Perineal massage during the last month of pregnancy may reduce the likelihood of perineal trauma and ongoing perineal pain*. Prior to beginning perineal massage, use Lansinoh Organic Massage Oil to condition the external skin of the perineum.
* Beckmann MM, Stock OM. Antenatal perineal massage for reducing perineal trauma. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;(4):CD005123
MASSAGE AND MOISTURIZE
Nourish the skin of your stretching belly
Moisturizes skin with a nourishing blend of safe, organic jojoba, sweet almond, & apricot kernel oils specially designed for mothers. Certified organic and 100% natural, with no petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
What moms want to know
Yes, our Organic Massage Oil is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic. It is formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin.
Our Organic Massage Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association. The product is also certified climate neutral by the DFGE institute. Learn more about our climate neutral certification here.
Yes, our Massage Oil is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is approved by the Vegan Society. Also, the oil is never tested on animals.
BIRTH PREP & RECOVERY
How To Do Perineal Massage
For a lot of pregnant mamas, one of the big questions surrounding labor and delivery is: “Will I tear when I give birth?”