A better nipple for breastfed babies. The Lansinoh NaturalWave Nipple is clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion. The NaturalWave Nipple enables baby to engage in the same natural sucking actions learned at the breast allowing for a smooth transition from breast to bottle and back again.
- Clinically proven to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- Encourages natural oral development
- Enables baby to use feeding actions learned at the breast
- Air Ventilation System (AVS) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up
- Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
- NaturalWave Nipple is 100% silicone, soft, flexible, and designed for optimal compression
- BPA and BPS Free
- Comes in three different flows based on baby's preference: Slow (2S), Medium (3M), and Fast (4L)
What's in the Box
Do you also have other flow nipples?
The NaturalWave Nipples come in slow, medium, and fast flow depending on your baby’s needs. Babies flow preferences often have to do with the way they feed at the breast. We know all babies and their preferences are different, so we offer three choices because one flow type does not work for all babies.
Are Lansinoh nipples dishwasher safe?
NaturalWave Nipples are dishwasher safe. However, for longer life of the NaturalWave Nipple, we would recommend gentle hand washing.
I have slow, medium, and fast nipples. Is there a way to tell them apart?
On the bottom rim of the nipple, the slow-flow nipple reads “Size 2S”, the medium-flow reads “Size 3M” and the fast-flow reads “Size 4L."
Can I use a nipple brush to clean the nipple?
You can use a nipple brush to clean the NaturalWave Nipple if necessary. It is important to be gentle and not poke the brush through the hole; it is very small and this can compromise the silicone. You can also soak nipples in warm soapy water, rinse and air dry, or place in top rack of the dishwasher.
When heating in a microwave should the top with the nipple be screwed on?
We DO NOT recommend heating breastmilk or any liquid for a baby or toddler in a microwave because the microwave can create hot spots and damage breastmilk nutrients. We do NOT recommend heating the bottle in the microwave in any form.