3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs
- Cold Therapy - Use as an ice pack to relieve engorgement, swelling and pain in the early days of breastfeeding
- Hot Therapy - Use as a heating pad to relieve clogged ducts and mastitis and encourage milk let-down during breastfeeding
- Breast Pump Aid - Use hot to encourage milk let-down and reduce time spent pumping
- Soft and flexible, so they conform to your breast for comfortable, 360° relief
2 Breast Therapy Packs and 2 soft covers
- Cool or heat as directed in the instructions, which can be found on the pack and inside the box.
- Do not use for longer than 20 minutes in a single session.
- For use without a pump, place in the soft cover and place on your breast. Your nipple should be located at the center of the pack.
- For use with a pump, place in soft cover and place around the breast pump's flange. The pack stays around the flange during pumping.
- Medical device: Please read all instructions and use only as directed.
USE HOT OR COLD
Pain Relief for Your Tender Breasts
Lansinoh 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs provide therapeutic relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges. Simply pop them in the microwave or freezer – no boiling required. Use cold to help relieve engorgement. Use hot to help relieve plugged ducts and mastitis.
USE AS A PUMP AID
Spend Less Time Pumping
Heat in the microwave and use while you pump. Heat therapy encourages let-down so you can spend less time pumping.
What moms want to know
Each pack should be heated individually in the microwave, without the soft purple cover.
The microwave instructions can be found on the pack and in the instructions inside the box and are based on microwave wattage.
After the initial heating, additional heating may be done in 5 second increments until the desired temperature is reached. Do not heat the pack for more than 25 seconds total. Always be sure to test the temperature of the pack before application.
Please see additional instructions included in the box prior to use.
No, the breast therapy packs do not contain latex.
The packs are designed to be used hot or cold for 20 minutes, or as recommended by your doctor. The packs may be chilled in the refrigerator rather than the freezer, depending on preference.
BREASTFEEDING & PUMPING
Breast Care During the Early Days of Breastfeeding
It’s easy to feel nervous about breastfeeding if this is new territory for you.