Silicone Breast Pump
- Collect breastmilk while breastfeeding
- Includes adjustable neck strap to prevent spills even with a kicking baby and a suction base for stability
- Soft and flexible design works great for all breast shapes and sizes
- Made from premium 100% food-grade silicone that is BPA and BPS free, comfortable, and durable, not to mention dishwasher safe
- 1 silicone Breast Pump
- 1 storage cap
- 1 neck strap
- The Lansinoh® Silicone Breast Pump works by fitting securely to the breast, forming an airtight seal. The seal creates a gentle vacuum, collecting breastmilk that leaks from the opposite breast while feeding.
- Gently squeeze the center of the Silicone Breast Pump, place over the breast, and release it to form a seal. This creates a gentle vacuum to collect breastmilk on one side while you're breastfeeding on the other.
- Please see additional instructions in the box and use only as directed.
Our Silicone Breast Pump protects your hard-earned milk with convenient features like a suction cup base, pour spout, and optional neck strap to help prevent spills. Storage cap keeps the breastmilk collector clean and ready for use.
A COMFORTABLE FIT
For Every Mom
Soft, comfortable silicone creates a natural suction on all breast shapes and sizes. You're in control of the suction strength-just change how much you squeeze the pump body to increase or decrease suction.
What moms want to know
Before the first use, sanitize the Silicone Breast Pump. To sanitize, place the Silicone Breast Pump in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove it, allow it to cool, then air dry. Immediately after each use, wash in hot soapy water, the top rack of the dishwasher, or a microwave-safe steam sanitizing bag. After washing, rinse all parts with clean water and air dry.
The Silicone Breast Pump works by fitting securely to the breast and forming an airtight seal. To create the seal, gently squeeze the center of the Silicone Breast Pump, place it over the breast, and release it. This seal creates a gentle vacuum, collecting breastmilk that leaks from your opposite breast while feeding; no additional squeezing of the collector is required.
No, the Silicone Breast Pump is not designed to be used for storage. Once the Silicone Breast Pump is full or once you have stopped feeding, transfer the collected breastmilk into a breastmilk storage bag or Lansinoh bottle.
BREASTFEEDING & PUMPING
Is My Baby Getting Enough Milk?
If you're worried about producing enough milk, you're not alone. Milk supply is one of the most common breastfeeding concerns for moms around the world.