LatchAssist® Nipple Everter
- The Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter gently draws out flat or inverted nipples, making it easier for your baby to latch and breastfeed
- 2 flange sizes are included to ensure a proper fit & reduce friction or irritation of the nipple
- Comes with a protective case for cleanliness and portability
- Dishwasher safe, BPA/BPS free
- LatchAssist® Nipple Everter bulb
- 2 flanges (19mm and 24mm)
- Protective carrying case
Before use, wash the LatchAssist® Nipple Everter in hot, soapy water, rinse, and air dry. Gently squeeze bulb and place the shield over and around your nipple. Lightly press shield down against the skin to ensure an airtight seal. Slowly release the bulb for the desired pressure. Repeat gently until your nipple is extended and the baby can easily latch on to the breast. To remove, squeeze bulb and gently pull away from breast.
Medical device: please read all instructions and use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
What moms want to know
The LatchAssist® Nipple Everter is a device you can use to help baby latch-on to breastfeed when the nipple is flattened due to swelling or engorgement. The skin can stretch so much that the nipples, which may normally be everted or protruding, flatten making it difficult for baby to latch.
Yes, the LatchAssist® Nipple Everter comes with two sizes, 19mm and 24mm, to accommodate most nipple sizes. Your nipple should comfortably fit inside the flange tunnel without rubbing. If the nipple rubs, or if the entire nipple cannot fit into the tunnel, you should use the larger size that is included.
Yes, the LatchAssist® is dishwasher safe on the top rack.