Herbal Postpartum Spray
- Calming herbs soothe a sore, tender perineum
- Made with a safe blend of witch hazel, organic aloe, and calendula - 99% natural
- Mess-free sprayer for hygienic, application with no foam mess or need for liners
- Gynecologically tested, hypoallergenic, and suitable for sensitive skin
- No petroleum, parabens, or artificial fragrances, and never tested on animals
3.5oz Herbal Postpartum Spray, made with:
- Witch Hazel – helps enhance and restore suppleness of skin
- Chamomile & Calendula Flower Extract – Frequently used to help soothe and moisturize
- Organic Aloe Vera – Helps enhance the appearance of dry skin
- Lavender Oil - Often used to cleanse skin surface
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil - Known for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic Peppermint Oil - Provides a pleasant, fresh aroma and helps condition the skin
- Sweet Almond Oil – Used as a lubricant on the skin surface, helping create a soft and smooth appearance
Mist over the perineal area to soothe as needed. May be refrigerated for extra cooling effect. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use on breasts, nipples, in or near mouth. Please see additional instructions on the box and use only as directed.
Cooling, calming relief after birth
Made with a unique, drug-free blend of herbal ingredients to soothe and cool a sore, tender perineum. May be refrigerated for extra cooling effect.
SIMPLE & SAFE
Dermatologically and gynecologically tested
Comfort you can trust. Our spray is hypoallergenic & suitable for sensitive skin. We use a non-aerosol spray for a gentle, soothing application with no parabens, butane, propellants, or artificial fragrance.
What moms want to know
Yes, our Herbal Postpartum Spray is dermatologically & gynecologically tested – and not tested on animals. It’s also hypoallergenic & suitable for sensitive skin, with no parabens, petroleum, or artificial fragrance.
Lansinoh Herbal Postpartum Spray is a natural, plant-based cosmetic designed to provide soothing and cooling relief. If you’re looking for a medicated product, we also offer a Pain Relief Spray with 4% lidocaine. This provides topical pain relief when you need it most.
Yes, the formulation is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
BIRTH PREP & RECOVERY
Simple Solutions for Postpartum Pain Relief
While you’re learning the ropes of new parenthood, you’ll likely also experience some pain or discomfort as you recover from birth.