Signature Pro® Double Electric Breast Pump with Tote Bag
Qualify for FREE coverage through your insurance provider
Check your eligibility
- ComfortFit® flanges with soft, flexible rims hug your curves for ideal fit and suction
- Hospital strength suction to maximize milk flow with 8 adjustable suction levels
- 3 pumping styles to mimic baby’s natural feeding patterns
- 2-phase technology with let down and expression modes for more breastmilk in less time
- Conveniently pump into Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags to save time
- Hygienic closed system helps prevent milk backup into tubing for easier cleanup
- Breastmilk expression set parts are dishwasher safe, BPA and BPS free
• 1 Lansinoh® Signature Pro® Double Electric Breast Pump
• 2 Lansinoh® breastmilk collection bottles (5oz)
• 2 ComfortFit® flanges (25mm)
• 2 flange bodies
• 2 diaphragms
• 2 diaphragm caps
• 1 NaturalWave® nipple (Slow Flow)
• 1 nipple collar
• 1 nipple cover
• 2 bottle storage lids
• 2 white valves (+2 extra)
• 3 connection tubes
• 1 Y tubing connector
• 1 pump connector
• 1 AC adapter
• 1 tote bag
• 1 instruction booklet
Use with a pumping bra for convenient hands-free pumping.
For cordless pumping, insert 6 AA batteries (not included) into the battery compartment. Also learn more about our Pump Car Adapter for pumping on the go.
COMFORTABLE FOR MOM
Hug your curves with soft, flexible rims for the ideal fit and suction. Available in five sizes to ensure a secure, comfortable fit every time (25mm included.)
MAXIMIZE MILK FLOW
Personalize your pumping sessions with 3 styles that mimic baby’s natural feeding patterns, plus 2-phase technology with let down and expressions modes for more milk in less time.
What moms want to know
The Signature Pro® comes with a pair of 25mm ComfortFit® flanges. If you need additional sizes, we also have 21mm, 28mm, 30.5mm, and 36mm sizes that are compatible with the Signature Pro®. Read our flange fit guide to learn more about ComfortFit® flange sizing.
No, the Signature Pro® does not have Bluetooth® to automatically connect to the Lansinoh Baby app. However, you can still use the Lansinoh Baby app to track your pumping, breastfeeding, and baby’s schedule including pump session times, which breast baby fed from, bottle feedings, and diaper changes. If you’re looking for a pump that is smart connected, the Smartpump 3.0 Double Electric Breast Pump connects via Bluetooth® to automatically track (and even control) your pumping sessions.
Yes! You can pump without plugging into an AC outlet with either 6 AA batteries (not included) or, if you are in a car, with our Pump Car Adapter (sold separately.) For a rechargeable option, our Smartpump 3.0 has a rechargeable battery for easy cordless pumping anywhere.