- Compatible with Lansinoh Smartpump 3.0
- Powerful battery designed for hospital-strength suction
- Perfect for pumping on the go, no need to worry about finding an outlet
- Keep a spare unit for work or travel; great replacement unit for a lost battery
- Simply install and charge the battery for easy, cordless pumping
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
Simply install the rechargeable battery in your Lansinoh Smartpump 3.0, fully charge, and start pumping. Please see the IFU for complete charging instructions.
What moms want to know
Simply connect the AC power adapter to the Smartpump 3.0 and plug it into an electrical outlet.
The LCD screen will display the power adapter icon and battery icon to indicate charging is in progress. Leave it plugged in and charging for a minimum of 3 hours before pumping.
We suggest leaving your pump plugged in for a minimum of 3 hours before pumping.
Lansinoh® Rechargeable Battery is designed to work specifically with your Lansinoh Smartpump 3.0 Double Electric Breast Pump.