Manual Breast Pump
- 2 ComfortFit® flanges (25mm & 30.5mm) for ideal suction & fit
- Easy-express handle design to reduce hand fatigue
- Fewer parts so it’s easy to clean and assemble, BPA and BPS free
- Wide-neck bottles fit across the Lansinoh® range so you can use one bottle to pump, store, and feed
- 1 slow flow NaturalWave® nipple, thoughtfully designed for breastfed babies and clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion
- 2 ComfortFit® flanges (25mm & 30.5mm)
- 1 Lansinoh® breastmilk storage bottle (5oz)
- 1 Manual Pump Body, stem, handle, silicone diaphragm
- 1 White valve
- 1 Bottle stand
- 1 Bottle cap and bottle collar
- 1 NaturalWave® slow-flow nipple
- 1 Bottle storage lid
Wash your hands before pumping and make sure the pump is sanitized and assembled correctly.
Center the flange opening over your nipple and gently press against your breast ensuring your nipple is centered in the flange tunnel.
To make sure you get the right fit, check our flange size guide here. Start pumping by squeezing the handle.
You can start in stimulation mode and then move to expression mode when ready.
Switch between the two modes by adjusting the position of the handle on the stem.
Please read all instructions included in the box before use. Use only as directed.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE MILK EXPRESSION
Switch easily between two pumping modes, stimulation and expression, to aid in let-down and maximize your pumping sessions.
COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT, AND EASY TO USE
Designed with you in mind
Our Manual Pump is lightweight and compact with an easy-to-use handle. It comes with 2 ComfortFit® flange sizes (25mm & 30.5mm) to help you find the one that fits you best.
What moms want to know
The Lansinoh® Manual Pump has an easy-express handle designed to reduce hand fatigue, 2-mode pumping ability, and the ComfortFit® flange, which creates a cushioned barrier against mom's skin.
Yes, you can wash portions of the manual pump in the dishwasher. We suggest cleaning the breast flange body, bottle, handle, and bottle stand on the dishwasher's top rack or hand washing with dish soap and hot water.
The white valve, silicone diaphragm, stem, and the ComfortFit® flange can be washed in the dishwasher; however, we recommend washing these parts by hand to prevent loss and to extend their usefulness. Air-dry completely on a clean towel or drying rack before assembly or use.
The Manual Pump is specially designed for Lansinoh® brand bottles and will not fit with bottles from other brands. However, it is easy to pump directly into Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags to simplify your pumping routine.
BREASTFEEDING AND PUMPING
Which Pump is Right for Me?
We’ve summarized the different types of pumps and their pros and cons to help you choose.