Lansinoh® Washable Nursing Pads have superior absorbency and are ultra-soft, providing reusable leak-proof protection, wash after wash. Lansinoh® Washable Nursing Pads use a three-layer protection technology to protect against leaks: 1) A soft outer face sheet for superior comfort on even the most sensitive skin, 2) a unique absorbent blend with natural fibers at the core for fast absorption and drying, and 3) a waterproof outer layer for confidence throughout the day.
- Superior absorbency for extra confidence
- Ultra-soft inner layer to provide comfort for even the most sensitive skin
- Discreet and comfortable fit: A unique contoured tear-drop shape that conforms to the breast for a comfortable fit with no noticeable lines
- A waterproof outer layer for extra confidence and discretion
- A specialized core made with plant fibers for fast absorption and drying - no more milk leaks
- Convenient, easy care: Machine washable, includes 4 Lansinoh® nursing pads (2 pairs) and mesh washing bag
- From the number one brand in disposable nursing pads for breastfeeding
- Bamboo base, gluten-free, and latex free
What's in the box
- 4 Reusable Breast Pads
- 1 mesh washing bag
What is the best way to clean the Washable Nursing Pads?
It is recommended to wash the Lansinoh® Washable Nursing Pads in the provided mesh bag using the gentle/delicate cycle and warm water (40°C/105°F). Do not use bleach or fabric softener and lay flat to dry.
Where can the Washable Nursing Pads be purchased?
The Washable Nursing Pads are currently available in store at Target and BuyBuy Baby. They’re also available through a wide variety of online retailers including Amazon.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, and Lansinoh.com.
Are the Washable Nursing Pads gluten-free?
Yes, the Washable Nursing Pads are gluten-free.
Are the Washable Nursing Pads recyclable?
No, the Washable Nursing Pads are not recyclable.
Are the Washable Nursing Pads latex-free?
Yes, the Washable Nursing Pads are latex-free.
Can the Washable Nursing Pads be put in the dryer?
No, it is recommended to lay the Washable Nursing Pads flat to dry, in order to maintain the shape.
Do the Washable Nursing Pads need to be washed before the first use?
No, the Washable Nursing Pads do not need to be washed before the first use.
What is the diameter of the Washable Nursing Pads?
The Lansinoh® Washable Nursing Pads have a contoured tear-drop shape, making them slightly taller than they are wide. When flat, the pads measure 5 inches by 4.5 inches.
How do the Washable Nursing Pads stay on? Can they be worn without a bra?
The Washable Nursing Pads include a non-slip edge to help them stay in place. For best results, it is recommended to wear them inside a nursing bra or nursing tank. Make sure to place the pad in the bra with the contoured edge toward the bottom.
Can the Washable Nursing Pads be worn while sleeping overnight?
Yes, many mothers find the Washable Nursing Pads are very absorbent throughout the night. It is recommended to change the pads during the night if they become saturated.