- Lanolin Nipple Cream - Soothes and protects sore nipples with 100% natural, pure lanolin that's safe for baby
- Silicone Breast Pump - Creates natural suction to catch every drop of breastmilk hands-free
- Breastmilk Storage Bags-Built super strong with reinforced double sealed side seams to protect and freeze breastmilk
- Breast Therapy Packs-Provide hot and cold pain relief for most common breastfeeding challenges
- Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads - Absorb 20x their weight for maximum protection day and night
- 1 Lanolin Nipple Cream .25oz
- 2 TheraPearl Breast Therapy Packs with 2 soft covers
- 48 Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads
- 1 Silicone Breast Pump with adjustable neck strap and cap
- 25 Breastmilk Storage Bags
Lanolin Nipple Cream: Wash hands. Soften a pea-sized amount between fingers and apply to the entire nipple area after each feeding or as needed. No need to remove before breastfeeding.
Silicone Breast Pump: Gently squeeze the center of the Silicone Breast Pump, place over the breast, and release it to form a seal. This creates a gentle vacuum to collect breastmilk on one side while you're breastfeeding on the other.
Breastmilk Storage Bags: Pour breastmilk into the bag or pump directly into the bag – up to 6oz max. Remove excess air and seal completely, then lay flat to freeze. To thaw, place the sealed bag in warm tap water.
Breast Therapy Packs: Use cold to help relieve engorgement. Use hot to help relieve plugged ducts and mastitis, and to encourage milk let-down. Cool or heat as directed. Apply for 20 minutes, or as doctor recommended.
Disposable Nursing Pads: Wear the pads in your bra to prevent leaks. The adhesive strips will stick to your bra, keeping the pads in place. Pads should be changed often to maintain skin health.
Please see additional instructions in the box and use only as directed.
ONE SIMPLE KIT
Simplify your prep list
Appointments, nesting, planning…Preparing for a baby can be a lot. Make it easier with our curated bundle of time-tested, raved about products to help you and your baby get off to a great start.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Start breastfeeding with confidence
- Our #1 recommended Lanolin Nipple Cream provides soothing protection for your sore nipples.
- TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Packs provide hot and cold pain relief for your tender breasts.
- Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads prevent leaks to keep you dry day and night.
- Our hands-free Silicone Breast Pump helps you collect every drop of breastmilk while you breastfeed on the opposite breast.
- Finally, protect every ounce with Lansinoh’s super strong Breastmilk Storage Bags, designed for safe storage and freezing.
What moms want to know
No, our Lanolin Nipple Cream does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding. It's safe for moms and babies, 100% natural and hypoallergenic.
The unique refining process ensures a pure, high-quality product, with no preservatives, parabens, fragrance, or taste. We recommend applying Lanolin after breastfeeding, instead of before, so that it has time to absorb into the skin.
The Nursing Pads should be changed often to maintain healthy skin; a general guideline would be after each feeding.
Each pack should be heated individually in the microwave, without the soft purple cover. The microwave instructions can be found on the pack and in the instructions inside the box and are based on microwave wattage. After the initial heating, additional heating may be done in 5 second increments until the desired temperature is reached.
Do not heat the pack for more than 25 seconds total. Always be sure to test the temperature of the pack before application. Please see additional instructions included in the box prior to use.
BREASTFEEDING AND PUMPING
Breast Care During the Early Days of Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding can be a special bonding experience for mom and baby. Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon for many moms to feel like breastfeeding is hard, especially in those early days as mama and baby are getting the hang of things.